International Business Programs
We’re known across the world. So our students can be, too.
At the Robins School, students are fully immersed in global business, with a rigorous course of study at every level, and a classroom size that encourages and cultivates their world view.
Within this intimate, selective school, students know that business knows no boundaries. They’re constantly reading the pulse of the global marketplace in their classes, through rich extracurricular experiences, and by interacting with visiting international faculty and students. This global approach shapes the next generation of business enthusiasts, with graduates who are truly world-ready.
Through the Center for International Business Programs, students leverage:
- A renowned study abroad program, through our partnerships with 54 top-tier universities in 27 countries. More than 50% of all Robins School of Business undergraduates gain new, life-changing perspectives through study abroad, in countries throughout central and South America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
- An International Business Concentration that combines study abroad, international business experience, and required international business coursework. This concentration brings a cross-cultural approach to accounting, economics, finance, marketing and management.
- International work experience, a required component for the international business concentration. These work experiences may consist of community service, practical application of business skills, and international business consultancy projects. Students can gain these experiences outside the country, or by working in the U.S. within an organization’s international section.
- An opportunity to combine a cross-school major with the International Business Concentration and a language major.
- The possibility of earning a dual degree from NEOMA Business School in Rouen, France.