University Response to COVID-19University of Richmond officials are closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19, a rapidly evolving health situation. The University is following guidelines from the and the . As new information about the outbreak and its potential impact on the Spider community becomes available, the University will send updates via email and post to this site.
The University moved to remote learning for the remainder of the spring semester, shifted to remote work for employees to the greatest extent possible, and plans to celebrate the Class of 帝豪棋牌 Commencement at a later date this year. We also have updated information on academic policies, student belongings, fall registration, refunds, the University's compliance with Governor Northam's executive order, summer plans, budget and operational updates, and planning for the 帝豪棋牌–21 academic year. Read the latest messages.
Recommended Health Precautions
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Cover your cough;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Don’t share food or drinks;
- Get adequate rest and maintain healthy lifestyles (e.g. proper nutrition, exercise) to help ensure health;
- Avoid close contact, including handshakes and hugging; and
- If you get sick, stay 帝豪棋牌 and rest.